Sonder for Rainmeter skin by michaelpurses, custom skin for Rainmeter with various widgets, two-color digital clock that can be customized as you like, weather widget, visualizer, etc. If you are good at customizing this skin, it will look more professional.
- World Map: Night Shadow Color option, Fix Rocket Launches not updating automatically, Add estimated Rocket dates instead of TBD if available, fix times being wrong if you live in Eastern Hemisphere.
- Date: StringStyle Setting, Seperate Font Setting from Time skin.
- Weather: Remove unnessesary refresh at sunrise/set, auto-location bug fixes, slightly faster animations.
- System Advanced: Support for 2 GPUs. (Still Recommend using Hwinfo V6.42 until I rewrite for V7)
- EverydayCalendar: Fix bug of the current day lagging behind actual day.
- Add Taiwanese language; Fix German, Slovak, Portuguese.
- Update default layout to have more consistent theme with ‘small’ system variations.
- Other bug fixes and log error cleanup.
- This version will preserve your custom settings (but any created themes/presets will be deleted due to Rainmeter bug)
- Hola, xin chào, Bonjour, Olá – Begin translating skins into 30 languages, contact me if you want your language updated. (Settings are still in English-ish)
- Weather: New skin – Current Temp + Hourly Data
- System Utilities: Presets to switch between two new variants/looks
- Calendar: Todo List when clicking month name.
- Everyday Calendar: bug fixes for new year.
- World Map: Text color/size option for world map, Terrain/Country Border options, better City lights, further CPU optimizations, other bug fixes/code cleanup.
- Direct download link when new version comes out so it’s easier to upgrade. (New version number formatting)