Bing Wallpaper includes a collection of beautiful images from around the world that have been featured on the Bing homepage.
Not only will you see a new image on your desktop each day, but you can also browse images and learn where they’re from.
Install Bing Wallpaper in 6 easy steps
- Download the Bing Wallpaper app
- Extract RAR file and Run Bing Wallpaper.exe
- Click Install now
- Click Finish
- If prompted from your browser, add the extension*
- Explore the Bing Wallpaper app in the system tray
Download Windows 10 20H1 wallpaper
Windows 10 May 2021 is codenamed “21H1” and updates the code to Windows 10 as creator for the October 2020 Update, bringing build number 10.0.19043. The first preview was released to Insiders who opted in to the Beta Channel on February 17, 2021. The update began rolling out on May 18, 2021. Important changes in the May 2021 Update include:
- added multi-camera support for Windows Hello
- new “News and Interests” feature in taskbar
- Performance improvements for Windows Defender Application Guard and WMI Group Policy Service